As a matter of fact, 0x689 error can be resolved in many different ways. In this post, I want to offer you two useful solutions.
Solution One: Repair 0x689 Issues Manually.
Solution Two: Fix 0x689 Issues with SmartPCFixer.
Solution One: Is It Possible to Repair 0x689 Error Manually?
To resolve 0x689 error effectively and efficiently, we highly recommend you to do a free check with sfc utility.
1. To do this, click Start, type Command Prompt or cmd in the Search box, right-click Command Prompt, and then click Run as administrator. If you are prompted for an administrator password or for a confirmation, type the password, or click Allow.
2. At the command prompt, type the following command, and then press ENTER:
See more details: https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/kb/929833
Solution Two: Repair 0x689 Problems Automatically
1. Download and install SmartPCFixer to remove 0x689 error.
2. Follow the installation instruction and launch SmartPCFixer.
3. Use SmartPCFixer to clean your computer registry first. Just as the picture below.
4. Click Start Scan and remove 0x689 error completely.
We should never ignore 0x689 problem when we encounter it at the first time. If 0x689 error cannot be troubleshooted in a effective way, you may received more severe computer problems. Therefore, for the sake of computer security and personal information, you need to get rid of 0x689 error as soon as possible with the guide in this post. SmartPCFixer can be your best choice to remove 0x689 error in time.
Related: Suggestions for Repairing Liveupd.exe Error Problem,Need for Fixing Kb831150,How to Repair Vista 0x000000f4 Startup Does Not Work Problems,Fixed: How to Repair Install Dlportio.dll Error,Easiest Way to Solve Dragon Installtion Error Code 1305
Read More: ,Faulting Application Svchost.exesysmain,4208 (0x1070),Run Dll As An,Comcast Connection Speed,Error_ec_subscription_cannot_activate